My Blog List

Monday 12 August 2013

DECIDED TO GIVE IT A GO

I don't profess to being a writer of any kind, what I am is a single 50 year old woman, who has decided to give blogging a go.

When mulling over starting a blog, I thought I better decide what kind of blog I should do.
 
 
 
Should I go down the intellectual route.
 
 

 
 
Or do I go down the comical route.





 
Then there was the naughty/saucy/sexy route
 
 


 
Or choose a particular topic Books/Music
 
 



 

So after much thought why not just include everything, so my blog is one I can rant,rave, write about anything I want, which may interest people, might make others yawn.

So here goes.....................................Those of you that come across it I hope you like, comments good and bad are welcome.





3 comments:

  1. Haha. Well done, Sleuth. Welcome the the blogosphere. Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers still trying to workout how it all works, what to edit about me bit but can't work out how, as what to write a little about myself.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sleuth. It's looking good so far. I'll be watching with interest. Good to have you aboard :)

    ReplyDelete